- Edge-to-edge all-screen design. With a high screen-to-body ratio and 2160 x 1080 FHD+ resolution, the Honor Full View display on the Honor 7X brings you an astonishing, immersive visual experience.
- Take the lead in games. The Honor 7x’s 18: 9 screen provides more real estate than a traditional 16: 9 screen, giving you a wider view than other gamers.
- Never fall behind in catching up with friends while watching videos. The one-key screen split function offers an even faster multi-management experience.
- The Classic metal design of the Honor 7X is a delight to hold, with its perfectly rounded edge. The 2.5D glass face flows seamlessly into the aluminum chassis.
- The dual-lens 16MP + 2MP rear Camera captures life’s magical moments in the highest definition, empowering your inner photographer.
Honor 7X has 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM. With 3GB large memory, you will enjoy a smooth running in playing games and operating multitasks. As a result, a lot of movie files you loved can be downloaded to your smartphone. Also, the battery capacity of Honor 7X is 3340mAh, enough for all-day usage. The fingerprint identification system is more advanced, unlocking in 0.2 seconds. The fingerprint sensor can also be used to take photos. Album function of EMUI 5.1 system supports intelligent classification in accordance with places you visited before helping you find photos quickly. Honor 7X uses a 5.93″ full-view display offering you an enhanced viewing experience. Compared with traditional phones in size, the Honor 7X will give you greater field of view when playing games thanks to its 18:9 long aspect ratio accounting for a 82.9% screen-to-body ratio. The split screen functionality allows you to answer your friends messages when watching videos. Honor 7X is equipped with 16MP + 2MP dual-lens rear camera and 8MP front camera. Both cameras have a portrait mode to beautify photos. It includes popular stickers affects. It is convenient to take selfies by showing your palm using the gesture control function. Meanwhile, it avoids the blur phenomenon of photos caused by hands trembling when the shutter button is pressed.